SEE THE AMERICA OTHER AMERICANS MISS.
Your Camp365 breezes down roads and sneaks down trails.
Down the road, its patented Adjustable Wheel Base creates a six-foot-wide wheel base. It’s so aerodynamic and narrow—just four feet wide—
and light—under 1,500 pounds—that you save on gas (and electricity, if you’re towing with an electric vehicle) on every trip.
Get to your spot, collapse the axle in just 90 seconds, and your axle shrinks to just under four feet wide. NOW, you can take it to places no other camper can go.
A CABIN THAT FITS IN A GARAGE.
Folded down, this amazing camper stands just 6' 8" and only
four feet wide. So you can tuck it into your garage or stow it in
a storage shed.
And it’s “Grandma certified™,” as we proudly say. With its
mechanical lift assist, you can set it up and break
it down in less than ten minutes—with just a few easy pushes and pulls.
And speaking of storage, the camper offers 83 cubic feet of dry storage and optional side carriers for kayaks, bikes, paddle boards—all your favorite weekend toys.
SLEEPS SIX. AMAZES MILLIONS.
One minute, you're pulling your camper down the trail. Nine minutes later you are standing in a 700-cubic-foot weekend cabin that's wide and tall enough for an NFL offensive line and its coach—sprawling 12' by 8' base, and a soaring 7' 6" tall.
And it's cool all summer and warm all winter, thanks to seven-window cross-ventilation, proprietary R7 insulation, and electric air conditioner and electric or propane heater, so you and your gang can go anywhere you want, every day of the year.
Built to Last. And Last and Last and Last.
Camp365’s engineers had a clear vision: to create the perfect indoors for the great outdoors. And 9 different prototypes and over 9 years of testing later—including weathering brutal Minnesota winters—their vision was realized.
There's no wood or canvas that can rip, rot, mold, or fade from exposure. And Camp365’s steel reinforcements maximize its strength and durability while its aluminum alloy shell minimizes weight, making it fuel-efficient and towable with almost anything you can drive—right down to a ATV or UTV.
KEY FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Cabin interior max length: 8' 5"
- Cabin interior max width: 11' 8"
- Cabin Interior max height: 7' 6"
- Cabin Interior living space: 700 cubic ft.
- Exterior max width: Trail 48", Road 71.5"
- Exterior max height: 10'
- Exterior road and trail height 6' 8"
- Ground clearance: 11.25"
- Road mode length: 15' 6"
- Folding Beds: queen bed 60" x 80", twin 30" x 60" or bunks 30" x 80"
- Unloaded base trailer weight: 1495 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight rating: 2200 pounds
- Exterior dry storage side bins: 5.6 cubic feet
- Nose cone dry storage: 39 cubic feet
- Interior dry storage floor bins: 10.8 cubic feet
- Exterior road mode dry storage: 28 cubic feet
- Dual 12 Volt battery storage
OPTIONAL KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- Portable propane water heater/shower
- Shower system for outside use
- Fresh water storage system: 12 gallons
- Grey water tank 12 gallons
- City water connection
- Marine grade toilet
- Tow vehicle connection recharges battery while hauling
- City or campground electric hook up
- Solar ready!
- Main cabin interior LED lighting
- Interior and exterior LED storage lighting
- 12VDC - 3 outlets; 110VAC – 2 outlets; and USB - 4 connections
- Energy efficient refrigerator and freezer (optional)
- Bluetooth speaker system (optional)
- Optional 14" Big Wheel Kit for greater clearance
- Patented Expanding Axle with variable wheel base: trail mode 48" or road mode 72", trail legal for all county/state trails that allow vehicles under 50"
- Independent torsion axle suspension
- 12" wheels in black or silver or optional 15" wheels for greater ground clearance
- Powder coated aluminum chassis
- 11.25" standard ground clearance
- Electric brake (optional)
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- CO2 Detector and Propane Detector
- Main cabin entry hardwall keyed door lock
- Exterior side storage door locks
INSULATION VENTILATION SHADE
- Hard wall composite insulation on end side walls and doors (Approximate R value of 7)
- Puncture resistant, translucent, waterproof marine grade roof
- Patented dual layer zip in insulation system for hot or cold weather
- Thermostat-controlled heating or cooling system (optional)
- 12,500 BTU propane heater with fan (optional)
- Five hard side tinted glass and screened windows
- Dual 38" x 26" zip-in mesh windows with sun shade
- Two zip-on extended rain and shade side awning
SETUP, CLEANUP, AND TAKEDOWN
- Seven Point Leveling System on dirt, mud, snow and sand
- Connects to a standard 2" ball hitch
- Marine grade coated flooring for easy cleaning
- Marine grade snap-in carpet for added comfort (optional)
- Integrated tire changing system
- Proprietary exterior side wall lift system
- Proprietary modular wall lift system
- Proprietary folding comfort system (optional)
- Rear hatch transforms into interior table